Oh, those
foreign translations, they do keep on moving along…
Pregnant by
the Warrior (Warehaven’s Warriors, original NA release ~ 2010)
German
translation - DIE UNWILLIGE
BRAUT DES BASTARD-KRIEGERS
The Bastard
Warrior’s Unwilling Bride (Released September 12, 2026 in an anthology with
Claire Thornton)
This was Jared and Lea…he
wasn’t a bastard, nor was she unwilling. They’d been young lovers, but her
father married her off to an older man…unbeknownst to her father and Jared she
was already carrying Jared’s son. When the older man dies, Jared is sent to
take control of the keep until another husband can be found for Lea…well, well,
won’t that be a surprise.
Today’s amazon.de ranking Historical Fiction Anthologies - #13:
Retitled Zwei Herzen in Fesseln
Two Hearts in Chains….ya know, that fits - I mean she did put him in chains.
Amazon.de release
September 1, 2026
· Rankings
on this are fascinating. Yesterday’s
ranking was 102 in Historical Romance. Today, my 12th century Scotland set medieval
is at
· 9,976 in Contemporary Romance (Kindle Store)
·
18,052 in Contemporary Romance (Books)
I’ve gotten
to the point where I don’t even think these rankings are legit anymore.
I’m just happy
to have a couple more stories out there circulating in foreign markets.

0 comments:
Post a Comment